We’re a small YC-backed startup building a cutting-edge artificial intelligence that helps artists draw and paint faster. Our primary customers are in the animation and games market, but we’re finding new applications in the space every day.
We’re looking for a talented graphics designer to design print and digital material alongside our senior illustrator.
- You’ve done visual design for games before.
- You’re not a stranger to print media.
- You like trying new software.
- You got a bit of illustration chops to back up your awesome designer skills.
- There’s some chuunibyou in your past of becoming a world-famous Manga artist.
- Pays 70-150k depending on experience and equity compensation.
- Work with world-class AI researchers to develop the next software revolution in art.
- Health insurance, Dental Insurance, and all that other good stuff.
- Office in SF Bay Area and currently located 15 minutes walk from the beach (ok, we might have to move in a few months, but let’s enjoy it while it lasts)
- Send an email with a link to your portfolio to email@example.com.
- Please title the subject with the name/alias of best waifu/husbando.